My collection of favourite links and services. They are mostly useful for travellers, digital optimization and divers. I have included services I personally use and recommend. This is a living list and I will continuously add to it.
- Momondo – My favourite flight scanner (pros: Choose multiple airports for departure and arrival)
- Skyscanner – My second favourite flight scanner (pros: “Search everywhere” feature. Choose dates and cheapest destinations are listed)
- Airbnb – Marketplace for lodging. Get $44USD when you sign up
- Hotels.com + Booking.com – Hotel booking
- Safetywings nomad – Basic insurance for travellers*
- Safetywings remote health – Comprehensive Health Insurance (include covid-19 and cancer treatment)*
- Revolut – Online bank, exchange and multi-currency account and free ATM withdraws
- TranserWise – Transfer money at low cost. Offer private and business in the same account.
- Dropmark – Gather and organise links
- NordPass – Password manager remembers passwords, autofill online forms and lets you access from anywhere
- NordVPN – Virtual private network (VPN) service provider and encryption.
- ExpressVPN – Not used personally, but it would be my second choice. Good read.
- Slack – Easy to use communication platform. Free for limited use.
- Trello – Easy planning and task structuring tool. I have also used it for a team push-up challenge previously.
- Aquashoppen – Danish dive shop – Friendly and great service
- Xdeep – The very best wing BCD for scuba diving. I am using the ghost model.
- Surfear – Ever felt ear pain after being in the ocean? Check out this miracle.
- Gopro – I own the Hero8 model and I love it.
Do you have a recommendation I should add to the list? Please broaden my horizon and ping me.
*Use affiliate marketing. I only promote product or services I will use myself and truly recommend.